Sponsor of the Week

Netflix, Inc. I can not tell you enough about how much I LOVE my Netflix subscription.

Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm back

I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted. I meant to post prior to going on vacation to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July, so happy belated 4th of July. I hope all of yours was much better than mine, but only as far as watching fireworks. Vacation was awesome, relaxing, but cold. Morro Bay had highs of 60, and it was foggy most of the time we were there, including during the evening of the 4th. The boys were a little bummed because all we could see was colored fog and only hear the boom. Oh well, maybe next year.

In the meantime, I got a job offer to work as a courtroom clerk for the superior courts. I'm excited and nervous. I got back from vacation and gave my 2 weeks and my boss went running out of her office crying because of it. Gotta do what you gotta do, right? I went yesterday and filled out all my paperwork and did the drug screening and physical. I start on July 24th, odd day to start, but oh well. My last day here doing the accounting thing is next Friday, the 20th. So I will get one more day off (Monday) before starting. Oh, a 3-day weekend and it's not even a holiday. How exciting!!! I know you're jealous, just kidding.

Most of the time I post during the day when I'm working, it may be a little slow for a few weeks, but I will do my best to sit down in the evening when I get home from work and share with you all my lovely little stories, and tell you all about Morro Bay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it!! Can't wait to hang with you on the 23rd!